Sunday, February 10, 2008

Too Early for the Beach?


The weather this week has been just beautiful and we took advantage of the much needed sun and headed to the beach. The North Sea is about a half hour's drive from home, so we packed a lunch and loaded into the car with Jane, Michelle (our first repeat visitor!), and our friend Elizabeth. We found a nice bench and enjoyed sandwiches and some wine and then joined the other hundreds of pale Dutch folk drawn to the beach like moths to a flame for a good walk. Spring can't come soon enough!

2 comments:

kittynana said...

You make such a gorgeous couple. But where are the palm trees? Are you sure it's a real beach???

Jane said...

I especially love how you never actually show my face in any of the photos. Helps me perpetuate the rumor that I spent the month playing Wii in my apartment instead of going to Europe (insert maniacal laugh here).