Sunday, November 2, 2008

There's a whole in the world like a great black pit

We hope everybody had a great time this Halloween.  We got together with a some other Americans and crowded into a dutch bar and forced our holiday shenanigans on the bewildered locals.  Can you guess who we are?


If you guessed Sweeney Todd and Mrs. Lovett, you are correct. If not, don't feel too bad.  We had to explain it to a lot of folks- basing your costume on a year-old musical movie is fairly obscure. Still, it was a lot of fun.  Did you notice the meat pie Erika's holding?  Nice, huh?

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

nice ensemble you two! Josh was a dude from Dazed & Confused, complete with paddle and bellbottoms (how he found bellbottoms in his size, I'll never know). I went as a nudist on strike. "Hell no! We won't show!"

Vicki said...

HATS OFF TO YOU TWO! That is the spirit and so wonderful to see others enjoying the spirit of Halloween. Next year we'll have to trick or treat together. I was shocked to get Duff into a cheerleader outfit...he was shocked that me being a cheerleader didn't mean I wanted to get drunk on Boones Farm and make out under the bleachers.

Sue said...

Hmmm I am thinking that Rob might want to go into show biz. I didn't even recognize him in the makeup. :)